It’s not that the review by Erik Sandberg-Diment is particulary good — in fact, in many ways, it’s exceedingly silly. But listening to it made clear just how little Apple has actually changed in the past 30 years from a product and perception perspective.
- A rumored feature which everyone had been expecting? How boring.
- Too small. Apple needs to make a larger screen device!
- That too-small screen is a thing of beauty! Something no competitor can match. Imagine that!
- A small detail only Apple would seemingly care about both then and now
- Again, it’s the little things…
Written as if this could be anything other than the absolute future. So weird.