Apple Classroom can do a number of things with a class of iPads:Lock and unlock the iPad screens
- Lock and unlock the iPad screens
- Navigate the iPads to a web page or a chapter in a book in iBooks
- Open an app on all devices
- View a device’s screen remotely
- Initiate an AirPlay session between a single student device and the classroom Apple TV
These are all very useful capabilities! In a Shared iPad deployment, Apple Classroom can also assign a student to a specific iPad, log a student out of a shared iPad and reset the student’s Managed Apple ID password (which is their login password to a shared iPad).
a good in-depth look